Welcome to the City of Connellsville
New Haven Hose Company
The New Haven Hose Company was founded in 1898 as a volunteer fire company. At first, the company serviced the Borough of New Haven ( the West side of Connellsville) and was located on South Sixth Street, but in 1909 it combined with the Borough of Connellsville ( the East side). In 1954, New Haven Hose became the first volunteer fire department in Fayette County to have radio control. In 1973, New Haven
Hose erected a new recreational building at its current location on South Seventh Street in Connellsville. In 1983, the new fire station was dedicated next door. Today the New Haven Hose Company is the primary fire protection for the City of Connellsville with 24/7 service, and also provide "back-up" support to other surrounding fire departments. New Haven (station 8) runs a 75' quint ladder truck, a rescue/pumper, 2 engines (3 and 4), a mini pumper (engine 5), and a pickup. Manpower consists of 55 members, 25 of which are active firefighters.
123 S. 7th St.
Connellsville, PA 15425